Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I asked....

This is smthn i ran into while i was searchin for some stuff online,it really touched me personally as it reminded me that Allah always answers our prayers but not necessarily in the way we want or the way we expected... im sure it'll touch u too
Enjoy...:)

I asked for strength…
And God gave me difficulties to make me strong
I asked for wisdom…
And God gave me problems to solve
I asked for prosperity…
And God gave me brain and brawn to work
I asked for courage…
And God gave me danger to overcome
I asked for love…
And God gave me troubled people to help
I asked for favours…
And God gave me opportunities
I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My prayer has been answered...;)

1 comment:

ES said...

Al Salamo 3likom
congratulation noha for ur blog
i read this now , it`s a nice post
and
allhom ma takabal do3a2ana wa eg3alna mn el sale7en
Ameeeen